Monday, March 1, 2010

I was in my Toyota screaming at the radio, yo!

Every special moment that happens in life you can recall where you were when it happened.

I was sitting on the pavement steps when I realized I was finally done school.

I was in a tree house when my boyfriend (now husband), Jeep, gave me a promise ring.

I was staring into the fridge wanting mayo and chicken chili sauce mixed together when I realized that I was pregnant with my second child.

I remember where I was when Canada won Olympic Gold in Hockey at the Vancouver 2010 games.

Where were you?


3 comments:

Camie said...

I was in the mall! And we knew Canada won because of all the shouting! So fun!

the lady of the house said...

sleeping... (not bitter... not one bit)

just kidding it was a good game - so i heard from my husband... i really was sleeping. naptime always follows church at our house.

rah rah go canada - very memorable winter olympics - i have heard wonderful things about all you canadians being very welcoming and friendly! & i love how you are all so patriotic!

sara's art house said...

Cute- a treehouse!

Ummm, was that on Sunday night? I was at my in-laws house meeting my cute nephew for the first time. The game was on in the background.