Find your new name...
1. Witness Protection Name (mother's and father's middle names): Elinor Alexander
2. NASCAR Name (first name of your mother's dad and father's dad): Martii John
3. Star Wars Name (first three letters of your last name, two of your first): Wil-ho (oh, that will generate laughs)
4. Detective Name (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Bird
5. Soap Opera Name (middle name, city where you were born): Christine Thunder
6. Superhero Name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink, add "the" to the beginning): The Red Rooibos
7. Fly Girl/Guy Name (1st two letters of your first name, last two of your last): Homs
8. Gangsta Name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Mint Keno-Cookie
9. Rock Star Name (first pet's name, childhood street name): Muffy Kaministiquia
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
My handsome husband, Jeep, has gone visiting his family and taken the camera with him. So, alas, I cannot capture the following images:
-Jeep brought home some paper grocery bags for inspiration for the girls. SuperGirl and Missie-Moo made hilarious faces on them and instinctively knew to place them over their head. SuperGirl drew arms on the side parts of the bag. Hilarious. Especially since the paper bags covers 2/3rds of Missie-Moo's body.
-Me wearing the Tigger toque--which is a pretend helmet. We were sitting on a stack giant letter puzzle when SuperGirl put the helmet on me. I said, "we aren't going to crash are we?" And she replied, "Well, we might. I sometimes fall asleep when I drive my scooter."
-SuperGirl drew a very Dr. Seuss-like drawing of Missie-Moo and a very accurate self-portrait of herself
-Our Little Man's "new" bed: a wide cardboard box and a pillow inside.
-Missie-Moo,recognizing the need for a helmet on a scooter ride with SuperGirl, tied a green rope around a small plastic tray/basket and fastened it to her head.
-if only I had a camera to catch a fun, fast-paced game of "Lego toss into the Paper Bag." Oh, the many uses of a paper bag!