Monday, May 7, 2007

New label: Jane-Austen-Obsessive-compulsive (dis)order


Youtube does not disappoint!
I was bored the other night. I had the kids in bed and Peter was working a late shift so I had some time on my hands...youtube to the rescue. I found the best thing ever. Ever. My favourite Jane Austen novel is Persuasion. Yes, I love it more than Pride and Prejudice.
Anyway, this past February ITV released a new version of the book and the whole complete show is on YOUTUBE!!!!! AHHHHHHH! I love youtube. I got to see the whole thing on youtube. How I love youtube. I loved it before because it contained the entire film of Ever After on it and I would watch it from time to time whenever I needed some Cinderella pick me ups, but now....wow! Persuasion at my fingertips whenever I want. It is so well done. I love Sally Wright--amazing actress. And the adaptation of the book was spectacular. And that I got to watch it all without renting it--priceless. Literally! I love you, youtube.
I know Jenny is laughing at me right now because she's accused me of being addicted, but after this, who can blame me?

No comments: