Monday, May 14, 2007

Mom, you're the best!



I was unable to post yesterday. So, here it is today!

Happy Mother's Day! I love you, Mom.

My Mom lives far away from me. Last year I was privileged to be with her for Mother's Day. We bought flowers at the greenhouse and had a very poignant and memorable conversation.

If I was with my Mom today this is what I would do:

1. Watch a mystery movie (her fave)

2. Rub her feet with Peppermint Foot Lotion

3.Find a palm tree and sit under it

4.Make all of her salads, Japanese wings,rice pudding and perogy lasagna and eat it with her

5.Get out the Carman tunes and dance the day away

6.Do something to embarrass her in the grocery store--reminiscent of my teenage glory days

7.Buy some drumstick icecream cones and eat it

8.Work on a crossword puzzle together

9.Burn a brush pile and cut down some trees

10.Light some candles and worship the Lord!

I miss you Mom and wish you a day filled with happy wishes and lovely things.

Mom, you're the best! hehehe.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

WOohoo! I found my password! anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Mothers day and I miss your mom- she's aweseome. ♥ Jenny