Monday, August 13, 2007

Boyca!


(Can any sane Finnish person help me spell Boyca properly)
Today is my bro's birthday.
So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
the Jeffmeister
the only boy member of the Sister Club and Jeff
Fej
Jefferoo
Phat Phil
Jefferina
Unca Jesse
Pooh Bear
BG
Finnigan
Claude
Mistah Reeeepo
Jefs
Jeff! (but say it in that tone Mom would say it in whenever you would flip her on the bed to show her who was boss--haha)
and....
Crackers.
Miss you bro.
Love,
Patch
Favourite Jeff quotes: Hey! These Oreos are 25% less fat. Oh, I get it. If I eat 2, then it's 50% less fat, eat three and it's 75% less fat. Hey, after 5 Oreos, I just start losing the pounds!
Release the hounds
Whatever (said like Dylan from BH 90210)
Dear Allie i am writing you an e-mail because you claim that i never
write.... that's probaly because i never have so i guess you have a
point there.

Happy Birthday! X0X

No comments: