Saturday, February 28, 2009

plastered...to the window

If you drove down the street and saw a woman plastered to the window...a woman with a wild and desperate look in her eye...a woman whose face is pressed against the glass and her mouth is yelling, "Let me out! Let me out!" Don't worry, it was me.
Oh, I am fine. More than fine. The laundry is done, the house is cleaned, bills are paid, food is prepped. My kids are quietly colouring on the floor. Jeep is working his way through the taxes...and me, I'm bored. Boooo00OO00oooored. Let me out of my house!!!
What does a woman do when everything is caught up and she finds herself with free time?
Naturally, she goes to the grocery store.

3 comments:

Jenny McQueen said...

well you could always come help me catch up on my bills/cleaning/school work! :>

Brambleberry said...

Ah!! You are such a kindred spirit. I love solo grocery shopping.

And sometimes the prints on my windows are from me, too.

:)

I wish we were neighbors!

Tamatha said...

lol! Oh Holly!:o)